- Savvy by Ingrid Lawn (Newberry Honor)
- Spelling B and the Cat-Astrophe by Lexi Connor (#4)
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- The Boy who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti
- The first 3 Dragon Slayers' Academy by Kate McMullan: The New Kid at School, Revenge of the Dragon Ladyn, and Class Trip to the Cave of Doom
- Henry and Mudge (set of 4)
I have three questions:
- Has anyone read any of these book? Good? No? I have not read a single one!
- Do you utilize school book orders?
- Do you remember getting book order books as a kid?
Just to make sure we're clear, it would many years before I'd pick up anything but fantasy on my own. But Mom, if you take the long view, your efforts have paid off. Thank you.