7 things about me:
- I name things. It makes it easier to talk about them or direct people to find things on them. For example, the little counter by the oven where miscellaneous things get piled is Mike. The settee by the front door is Nora. The round table that has been chopped short to be a coffee table of sorts in the front room is Arthur. The list could go on and on.
- I get my nose, rather than my chin, wet when I eat a whole apple . (It's all in the wrist.)
- I am from Northern California. No, I mean NORTHERN California. A city called Redding that is about 2 hours south of the Oregon border. It is a beautiful hot place with huge lakes, forests, mountains, and rivers. And only 3 hours from the ocean. I miss it.
- My favorite color is green.
- I am 4 credits away from my BA in English with a creative writing emphasis at BYU.
- I decorated my family room in pumpkins and leaves because I love Fall so much I can't bear to put it away for a year.
- I have an irrational fear of worms.
- Erin at Bookish in a Bow
- Stacy at A Novel Source
- Brenda at Brenda Loves Books
- Morgan at Smitten with Books
So 7 more things about me (so that you'll know more than you ever wanted):
- I wish I could swing all day. I wish my bed were a swing.
- I have one poem published in Ladybug Magazine and one more supposedly coming out in some future issue some day.
- I hate mayonnaise and love barbecue sauce.
- I make up songs and sing a lot over the course of the day. I forget most of them.
- I have weathered preemie-hood, have a son with ADHD, and a spirited daughter (THIS book is life-saving)...so nothing surprises me.
- I care nothing about professional or college sports, current fashion trends, or TV shows.
- I am a tomboy. My heart goes pitter-pat for camping and hiking and boots and Cabella's and trees.
(I changed the rules a bit because it was getting too stressful. This blogging thing can't get stressful. That's what I have those 5 kids for!)