Wednesday, February 4, 2009

January Summary

Here's everything I read in January:
  1. Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson
  2. Mira, Mirror by Mette Ivie Harrison
  3. Alcatraz and the Scrivener's Bones by Brandon Sanderson
  4. Atremis Fowl the Graphic Novel by Eoin Colfer
  5. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  6. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  7. On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  8. By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  9. The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  10. Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  11. These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  12. The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
  13. The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
  14. Light of the Moon by Luanne Rice
I am, of course, behind in reviews, but who would have expected anything less of me? I will work hard on catching up...

5 comments:

  1. had you read the little house books before? arent' they fantastic? i adore the long winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it funny that your first two people commenting on your blog find it normal to read that much in one month!!! :0) You must read really fast where do you find all the time to do that???

    p.s. I am VERY impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Way to go! I'm not sure I could read all the Little House books al in a row. I'd get sick of them fast.

    P.S. Does Michelle have the Princess and Hound book now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the little house books as a kid (don't know how old) and have faithfully kept my collection of them all these years. I love them.

    Alison - I do, in fact, read very fast. I have also been sick, and am spending less time on the computer. :)

    Kerri - I didn't know Michelle wanted it! I'll try to get it to her asap.

    ReplyDelete