Friday, February 20, 2009

Check This One Out!

First Five Gimme Gimme

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! my choice. for you. this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. what I create will be just for you.

3. it’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}

4. you have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!

5. i reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

6. most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! the first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me …

I found this new game at Ellie's blog (she's my cool cousin on my husband's side) and thought it would be tons of fun. She offered the option of service rather than something tangible, if you're that kind of person, so there's that idea. Me? I'm totally a tangible, make something kind of gal. So have at it!

PS If by some small chance I actually have more than 5 readers, send me a plea. I can be convinced to misremember how to count!

5 comments:

  1. I'm the first!! Yay! Can't wait to see what you make me. I'll do it on my blog too. Maybe I can make you a copy of the 7-layer dip recipe (and some dip too)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me! Me! I would love to have something made by you Julie!!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already expierenced something FAB and AMAZING from you so I am not going to pass up this one! ;0) another chance to recieve something amazing from you....I am in !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm way excited to see what marvel-osity you generate for this event! What a great idea. :) I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suh-weet! I'm number 5. This is a great game. I can't wait to see what you make/do/share. And I can't wait to do my maiking/doing/sharing!

    ReplyDelete