- Christmas books or movies when it is not November or December. I try to hide them away so the kids can't pull them out.
- Drivers who know the lane is ending and still drive all the way to the end in order to get in front of everyone else and thereby causing the traffic to back up. Just let them sit there for eternity!
- Smokers. Can you be any stupider? And if not, stay in your house and kill yourself in the stinkiest manner possible away from the rest of us!
- Not having appropriate clothing and footwear. It has to do with being prepared. If there is a possibility of breaking down, I don't want to be in dress shoes. Some people dream about going to school naked...my nightmares where being at school without shoes. On the same note...women in movies wearing inappropriate attire. Have you ever noticed the percentage of females thrust into adventures when they happen to be wearing a sexy evening dress? Or worse, some sort of swim wear of negligee? If you were heading out into the jungles of Costa Rica or about to explore ancient caves in search of treasure, would you want to be in stilleto heels and a skirt split up to there? One should always keep a good pair of boots and comfy jeans in the car or bag.
- The words panties, purse, or blouse. Gross.
- Hunting. I'm not an animal rights activist, I just don't think killing should be pleasurable. If you're going to do it, at least eat it. And don't put it on your wall. Sick.
- Professional sports. Get a life.
- Postmodern teachers. Postmodern novels that said teachers love.
- People who don't buckle their kids up.
- Breaking a book's spine by not holding it right when you read.
- Not rinsing your cup so that later I have to soak it to get out the milk or juice residue.
- Unfinished sentences. Scott specializes in un....
Monday, May 12, 2008
This will be an educational journey. I'm not sure what they all are, but I know they exist. So here I go.