- Reading. I love it. I do it all the time. I neglect everything. I love adventure, magic, romance, escape. I collect books and spend way too much money too. Stacks, shelves, book orders, stores, online....I'll never have enough!
- Stupid little games on my hubby's phone. I love the mindlessness. (Though that is a weird way to think of them since they are strategy games or word puzzles or math...) I love the commitmentlessness. Bubblebreaker. Text Twist. Alchemy. Ahhh, the disconnecting I can do...
- Eating out. I love most any place, most any kind of food. Mexican, Chinese, American, Italian, Seafood. Bring it on. I think it has a lot to do with me not cooking it or cleaning it up...but that's only part. I even love fast food. French fries, hamburgers, nachos, pizza.
- Sex. I like it. Sorry all you Delicate and Proper Ladies, but there it is. There is no better way to spend an evening. Or morning. Or afternoon...
- Wasting Time. Oh I can waste time like nobody's business! (See above 4 items.) But I also waste time sleeping in (or maybe I just dream about...), watching movies, staring at the computer, or just sitting on the couch with my husband (and usually kids on top - like some kinda freaky sundae). We manage to get nothing done in long amounts of time. Sad.
Friday, May 9, 2008
I'm a bit slow on the guilty pleasures, but better later than never! I have many pleasures that probably aren't healthy, but I'm picking 5 that I actually feel guilty about -- either that they exist or the time spent on them or the money wasted.