Why I Really Want to Blog Again or Reasons I Miss Book Blogging
(In no particular order)
- I miss sharing the books I've read.
- I miss reading reviews and getting excited about the new books coming out.
- Writing keeps me sane. I am so currently not sane.
- I miss comments and community. My world is rather myopic sometimes.
- I hate giving up, especially if it's something I don't actually want to give up.
- I've been reading awesome stuff.
- I actually have things to say and ideas to post about.
- I want to take more pictures of my chair and fix up my background.
- I love the sound of the keys as my fingers fly across them.
- I write reviews in my head while I'm in the shower or driving the car or waiting for kids or cooking dinner. AND REVIEWS ARE MUCH BETTER OUT OF MY HEAD. I need to set them free....